This was what my family and I ate the other night. It was a delicious almond crusted chicken with a creme sauce on top! We had the chicken with a side of saute green beans and mashed cauliflower.
It was delicious and took about 25 min max to prepare everything before we ate. Here is the Almond Crusted Chicken & Creme Sauce Recipe…
Almond Crusted Chicken
- 1 lb organic chicken Breast (cut in half to make 6 pieces)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup almond flower
- 1 tbsp organic butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Cut chicken into thin slices to make 6 pieces.
- Mix 2 eggs in a bowl. Dip chicken in egg mix and coat with almond flour.
- Cook with 1 tbsp butter and 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Cook over stove top on medium heat until browned on both sides.
Lemon Creme Sauce
- 1/2 stick of organic butter
- 2 squeezed lemons
- 2 tbsp spelt flour
- 1 1/2 cups water
- Melt 1/2 stick of organic butter over medium heat.
- Add juice from 2 squeezed lemons.
- In another bowl mix 2 tablespoons of spelt flour with 1 1/2 cups of hot water until smooth.
- Mix water and flour mixture into warm butter and lemon juice over low heat until combined and warm.