Thank you for purchasing our Craving Crushing Lemon Juicer! Your credit card or bank statement will show a charge from Matlis Three Inc. You will receive your lemon juicer within the next 7 days!
IMPORTANT: Your Homemade Lemonade Recipe is below!
- Cold drinking water
- 2-3 ice cubes
- 1 medium-sized lemon
- Organic honey
- Using a knife, cut your lemon into two large pieces with a single slice down the middle. Use your lemon juicer to squeeze as much juice as possible out of the lemon into the drinking glass.
- Add fresh cold drinking water. Only add up to 3/4 of the glass’ full capacity, because you will need room to add ice cubes and honey.
- Measure out 1 tablespoon of honey, add more or less according to personal preferences. Stir it in thoroughly with the spoon so no honey can be seen remaining at the bottom of the glass.
- Add the ice cubes. If the cup is overflowing, add only one or two. You can also fill the cup with more water if it is not yet full after the ice cubes are added.
- And that’s it! There’s the simplest, healthiest, most refreshing lemonade you can get! Add a straw, and maybe a stirring stick, and enjoy!