- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 pound baby carrots with tops
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 sweet potatoes
- 1 bag radishes
- 2 cups (2-inch) slices asparagus
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 500°.
- Trim green tops from carrots; discard tops. Combine carrots and the next 4 ingredients (through radishes) in the bottom of a roasting pan, tossing gently to combine. Bake at 500° for 20 minutes or until vegetables begin to brown, stirring occasionally.
- Remove pan from the oven; add vinegar and asparagus, tossing to combine. Return pan to oven; bake 5 minutes. Stir in parsley and chives