Serves: 10+ Slices
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/4 cup grass fed butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup cacao chips
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 4 eggs
- Dash of sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grab an 8 x 4 pan. Grease with butter or coconut oil.
- In a large bowl add the coconut flour, almond flour, cinnamon, baking soda, cacao chips, and pinch of salt. Mix with a spoon until thoroughly combined.
- In another bowl mash the banana and mix in the eggs, vanilla extract, and honey. Mix this well!
- Pour the liquid ingredients into the dry and mix well until thoroughly combined.
- Add melted butter and melted coconut oil, mix well.
- Add the bater into your greased pan and spread it out evenly.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes or until the center is cooked all the way through. (Toothpick test. If you stick a toothpick in the center of the bread and it comes out clean then the bread is cooked.)
- Take bread out of the oven and place it on a wired cooling rack to cool.