- ¼ cup prepared salsa
- 1 ½ tablespoons shredded organic Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon drained organic canned black beans
- 1 tablespoon chopped red bell peppers
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix salsa, Cheddar cheese, black beans, and cilantro together in a bowl. Spoon salsa mixture on the center of 1 tortilla and spread evenly. Place remaining tortilla on top of filling. Arrange quesadilla on a baking sheet and brush top tortilla with butter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top begins to brown and cheese is melted, 9 to 12 minutes. Slice quesadilla with a pizza cutter; garnish with guacamole and red bell pepper.