- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 butternut squash
- 4 cups organic chicken broth
- 3 boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- In baking bowl, add onion, squash, and chicken and bake at 350 degrees F for about 40 minutes. (until chicken is cooked and squash is soft)
- Remove the baking dish from the oven and transfer the baked ingredients into a pan over the stove.
- Add the broth, and spices and bring to a simmer.
- Once the mixture reaches a simmer, use a spoon to mash the squash.
- Allow the soup to simmer for 10-15 minutes to thicken up and enjoy.