List of Weight Loss Foods – Crash Dieting in 7 Days

Share Button

Crash dieting isn’t about starving yourself; it’s about eating the right weight loss foods in place of junk. Say goodbye to fatty, fried, overly sweet, processed and pre-packed food for a while because you’ll have to consume weight loss foods that are rich in vitamins and nutrients. Flooding the body with nutrients takes away the hunger, so you don’t feel cranky when you have to turn down that box of cupcakes for weight loss foods. This type of hunger is called toxic hunger, and is now your number one enemy.

Your brain reacts negatively towards foods with a low nutrient density. It sends a signal to your body that it’s not happy with the food you’re consuming, so you feel hungry and eat more. A thousand calories worth of potato chips every week will add fifteen pounds to your weight every year.

The equivalent amount of calories in weight loss foods such as dark, green, leafy vegetables will give you almost ten times the amount of food. Weight loss foods such as starchy veggies, fresh fruits and dark leafy vegetables are high in nutrient density and are very good for the body.

These foods will kill your toxic hunger, getting rid of the headaches, shaking and most importantly, the cravings. Weight loss foods satisfy the body in ways junk food cannot. It may be difficult to adjust to such a radical change in your diet, but your body will thank you for making this lifestyle change in the years to come.

People can lose up to ten pounds in their first week of crash dieting. One to two pounds is what you’d normally expect, but the amount of nutrients you’ll be consuming will do your body a world of good. Those who have tried crash dieting will find that they have trouble keeping to the program because they aren’t satisfied by the food they eat. In fact, it could even lead to more weight gain because of the weekend binging.

Some essential tips to help you find weight loss foods:

1. Follow the 90/10 rule.

Fill up and eat lots of fruits and vegetables such as beans, mushrooms, leafy vegetables and more. These weight loss foods should account for 90% of the food you eat. The other 10% is for the junk: sweets, red meats, eggs, and other foods low in nutrient density.

2. Have a light and lean breakfast.

Stay away from typical breakfasts such as cereal with milk and eggs because they can overwork the body. Stick to foods that are high in protein. You want weight loss foods that the body needs such as oatmeal, fresh fruits and nuts. You can sweeten your oatmeal with the natural sugars in fresh fruits. Avoid adding sugar because it stimulates toxic hunger.

3. Beans are the dieter’s best friend when it comes to weight loss foods.

Beans melt the fat off your body in four key ways:

  • They make you feel filled up.
  • They lower your insulin, which is the fat storage hormone.
  • They’re full of resistance starch.
  • The beans turn into a fatty acid called butyrate that accelerates fat burn in the body.


4. Lean, green and skinny supper of weight loss foods.

Think of a delicious pizza with broccoli or spinach on it, or an eggplant rollup. These weight loss foods will naturally take you in the direction you want to go in your crash diet. It’s a matter of getting creative with what you have. Vegetables can be delicious especially if you put careful thought into your meals. Weight loss foods have a reputation for being bland and boring; don’t buy into that myth because it’s up to you to make something delicious out of it!

5. BOMS: Berries, Onions and Mushrooms

These weight loss foods have properties that help burn the fat off your body.

Berries have anthrocyanins. They help keep insulin and glucose levels down. Onions and mushrooms have certain compounds that prevent fat from being fed with blood vessels. The fat don’t get the sustenance they need, so eating these weight loss foods promotes fat loss.

6. Remember: the more weight loss foods you eat, the more weight you lose!

Don’t think that you have to starve yourself to lose weight! The 7-day crash diet was created so that you don’t have to be hungry all the time just to get that bikini body. Weight loss foods are healthy for the body, and it shows not just in your figure, but in your skin, disposition, intelligence and eyesight as well.

Feel free to share your favorite weight loss foods below!

avatar
Matt Green is a health and fitness expert who trains clients and helps anyone achieve the health and fitness goals they are reaching for. Matt has been into health and wellness for over 13 years. For more information please check out his short bio
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Please Rate this article. Was it good?
Rating: 4.8/5 (4 votes cast)
List of Weight Loss Foods - Crash Dieting in 7 Days, 4.8 out of 5 based on 4 ratings
Share Button

Comments

Comments

MOST POPULAR